(Press Play, please....)
Imagine....
Harlem in the 20s...





Rome in the 60s...
Glamour and Elegance with the greatest of Comfort and Joy!...
~
Dinner at Germantown Cafe' from 7pm til 9pm
Libations and Repartee, Chez Charles, from 10pm til 2am
Wear something smart and high tone.
Gentleman; blazers greatly appreciated.
Ladies; satin, jewels, and furs would be apropos.
Please do bring a bottle or two (or three!) of something lively.... that tickles and burns!!
(There will be very lite refreshments)
Come let's ring in the New Year in grand ole style, with friends - old and new!
~
RSVP for Dinner by Thurs. Dec 23 (reservations are needed)
RSVP for At Home by Mon. Dec. 27
Charles Brown
charlespatrickbrown@gmail.com
615-500-6515
Harlem in the 20s...

Paris in the 30s...

Hollywood in the 40s...


Manhattan in the 50s...


Rome in the 60s...

Glamour and Elegance with the greatest of Comfort and Joy!...
~
Dinner at Germantown Cafe' from 7pm til 9pm
(1200 5th Ave N # 100, Nashville, TN 37208)
Libations and Repartee, Chez Charles, from 10pm til 2am
(4857 Clarksville Pike, Whites Creek, TN 37189)
Wear something smart and high tone.
Gentleman; blazers greatly appreciated.
Ladies; satin, jewels, and furs would be apropos.

Please do bring a bottle or two (or three!) of something lively.... that tickles and burns!!
(There will be very lite refreshments)
Come let's ring in the New Year in grand ole style, with friends - old and new!
~
RSVP for Dinner by Thurs. Dec 23 (reservations are needed)
RSVP for At Home by Mon. Dec. 27
Charles Brown
charlespatrickbrown@gmail.com
615-500-6515
Charles, I LOVE the invite. Boy do you know how to set the mood! Unfortunately the party is the night of my husband's birthday so I won't be able to make it. ;( But please take a sip and cheers to the New Year for me! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh this sounds like fun lemme see what my boyfriend has in mind and I will get back to you soon ;-) Thanks so much for the invite!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys! I would rather you respond directly via email at charlespatrickbrown@gmail.com. But if you choose to leave a comment, thats cool, just make sure you leave your whole name or email, so I know for sure who it is. Thanks!! ~Charles
ReplyDeleteHey Charles,
ReplyDeleteI love this invite. It is very creative---just like you :-) I will try to at least come by your home of the Eve. But, if I am not there, I hope you have a wonderful party.
Best wishes,
De' Marcus